Things to do while staying at the Grand Apartments on the Gold Coast
Within walking distance:
- Swimming in the sheltered lagoon
- Parks (with play equipment for the children)
- Pelican Feeding (daily at 1.30pm)
- Beachside boardwalks (north to Runaway Bay and south to Loaders Creek)
- Visit restaurants and cafes
- Get pampered at Ripple Massage day spa
- Be pampered by having a relaxing day spa experience in your apartment by one of the professional mobile masseuse from Ripple Massage. They offer affordable packages with free day spa extras like lime and tangerine exfoliation, organic green clay face masks & peppermint scented foot soaks.
Away from the resort (all can be booked through Reception and some tours include transfers):
- Be a kid for the day at the theme parks – Seaworld, Warner Bros. Movieworld, Wet n Wild Waterworld and Dreamworld. – Check out the World – Holiday VIP passes offering you discounted entrance from 21 days to 30th June.
- Get the adrenaline racing at Le Mans Go Kart Racing or a visit to Zorb Park where you roll down a hill inside a giant plastic ball – remember to bring your swimsuit so you can try a hydrozorb.
- Go on a mud crab cruise where a delicious mud crab is caught and eaten on board, feed pelicans, go fishing and enjoy a great meal.
- Learn to dive and join in some spectacular diving expeditions and night dives
- Shop until you drop at the Gold Coast’s mecca of shopping, ranging from the designer labels of Marina Mirage to outlet shopping at Harbour Town (both are a 5 minute drive from the Grand Apartments)
- There’s so much to see and do on the Gold Coast. There is a plethora of holiday ideas on display at Reception and we are here to help you plan your holiday.